A Bird On Water Street - nice things!

I love seeing A Bird on Water Street grow and gain followers. Two things came in recently that let me know how it's being loved. First was a poster by a student at Drake Middle School in Alabama, which teacher Michelle Hopf shared with me on Facebook. Her tagline read, "Look what I found on the main hall...Thanks again for visiting last year." Thanks, Michelle!
     Turns out this was for an historical novel project in their Social Studies class and the students chose to do movie posters for their books. (I blurred the names to protect the kids.) What lovely warm fuzzies!
     The other nice thing was my Georgia Author of the Year award, which finally reached me via Georgia, via Virginia, via Edinburgh. I received a lovely certificate, which I will have framed, and an engraved pen, which just became my official signing pen from now on!

2 comments:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

So cool! Congrats!!!!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks Vicky! :)