Southern Festival of Books - "All About the Books, No Trouble"

Today I head out to speak at the Southern Festival of Books in Nashville, Tennessee (always a blast). But unlike previous years where I visited the children's stage, this year I'll be on a mid-grade novelists panel for A BIRD ON WATER STREET! No costume! I can't wait! I'll be on Sunday at 2:00 with the illustrious Deborah Wiles, "Gonna Build A Better World: Coming of Age and Taking Action." Hope to see you there!
     To get fired up about the festival, Librarians at the Nashville Public Library came up with their own version of "All About the Bass" (one of my favorite walking songs). Brilliant! Click the image to go watch on YouTube:

And maybe I'll get to congratulate them on their great job since I'm in their town!

No comments: