Gals READ!

I recently received a request from Carin Barwick at Jefferson Elementary School in Kansas to use my "Far Out Reads" image from my Coloring Page Tuesday collection for their "Gals Read" club t-shirt.
     I love to help libraries however I can, so said, "Of course!" All I asked in return was for Carin to check out my books to see if any might be a good fit for her students, and perhaps send a photo of the girls wearing their shirts.
      Well! Carin and the entire Gals Read club came through with flying colors! Get a load of this stylish bunch!

And one lovely model gave us a close-up:

      This makes me so happy! Thanks for sharing guys! And HAPPY READING!!!!

1 comment:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

How sweet of you to let the library use your drawing. I remember going to the library a LOT when I was a little girl. There weren't enough books in the children's section to keep me "full" so I started to haunt the adult section too. It's so nice to know that children are still reading. You would think with all the video games that would have stopped. :-)