This is how hospitals use my Coloring Pages...

I received a note recently from Natalie, who works at a cancer hospital for adults. They'd been getting a lot of visitors lately who arrive with young children. Hospitals can be scary places for kids - especially when somebody they love is going through a hard time there. She asked if she could share my coloring pages with them.
     OF COURSE!!! (And how nice of her to double check.)
     My images are to encourage a love of reading, to draw attention to my books, but mostly to BRING JOY - especially in tough situations. Natalie shared a photo of two sweet kids enjoying my coloring pages:

     This MADE MY DAY! Isn't it sweet!?
     Is there a hospital near you who might benefit from sharing my images? Please let them know about Coloring Page Tuesdays!

No comments: