Interview! Interview!

As if you didn't already know enough about me already... well, maybe you still have a few questions about breaking into or working in the children's book industry, marketing, the general angst, etc.
     Sometimes I get asked to do interviews for people's school projects, magazines, and such. Recently Barbara, an illustration student, asked me for an interview. She had obviously done her homework, so I was willing - and as it turned out, I was feeling rather verbiose. Seeing as it takes a lot of time to answer questions like these thoughtfully, I thought I'd include it on my website for any future interviewees to pull from as well - and for those who are curious.
     CLICK HERE to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to win this book because I love books. I would share it with my friends.