Coloring Page Tuesday - Sleeping Bears

     Zzzzzz. Bears sleep through the winter. Mmmm. Not a bad idea.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. CLICK HERE for more coloring pages. And be sure to share your creations in my gallery so I can put them in my upcoming newsletters! (They don't have to be cards - share your kids' art too!)
     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Check out my books...
Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank you so much for the coloring page!

Ardilla said...

I love this image, it´s so sweet!!!!!
Thank you for sharing :)

Borqna said...

These bears are really cute!
Thank you so much for them -
this will be interesting card!

txexperiment said...

Awwwww! Thanks so much.

Margaret, said...

Ahh they are so cute