Changes at dulemba.com

Blogger will no longer be hosting ftp-run blogs - which of course, mine was. So I've had to make some changes around here. The biggest change is my new blog address: http://dulemba.blogspot.com/. (Please update your bookmarks!) Another change is you can now "follow me" through blogger (scroll down in the side column) and my posts are now archived with their titles! So there are some good things from the change.
     Overall, if dulemba.com doesn't look very different, then I did a good job...but I'm not holding my breath.
     I'm betting you hit some links that don't work, or your subscription got a bit messed up. If you hit technical difficulties like that, will you please let me know? (I'm still trying to streamline some things.) You can email me at elizabeth at dulemba dot com. You've all been so supportive, I want to make sure this remains a warm and fuzzy, no stress environment. Thanks!

No comments: