Coloring Page Tuesday - Reading Elf-fairy

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!


     I'm sharing another sketch I created for the SCBWI Bulletin - it's also in the most recent issue if you want to look for it.
     I’m also trying to post this through PING.fm for the first time, so we’ll see how this works. Cross your fingers! Update: it didn't seem to update to MySpace or LiveJournal which is why I'd want to use it to begin with - AND it renamed all my links running them through the Ping site - so, no go. Pooey.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!


     Learn about my bilingual picture book Paco and the Giant Chile Plant ~ Paco y la planta de chile gigante - click the cover.

Look at the great job Audrey did coloring up this week's coloring page! Thanks for sending it in Audrey's Mom!

No comments: