Coloring Page Tuesday - Cupid Heart

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Did you notice a new look for Coloring Page Tuesday's? I made some changes over the weekend.
     Why? Because thousands of you visit my coloring pages and download them every week - but I rarely know who you are! So, will you be my Valentine this Valentine's Day? Yes? Yeah!
     How? Go to the main Coloring Page Tuesday collection (now organized by themes) and sign up! You can sign up for the weekly Coloring Page alerts, or just to receive news about my forthcoming books. (Hint, hint, I'll have a big announcement soon!)
     Either way, the Coloring Pages still work the same...Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.

No comments: