Coloring Page Tuesday - Mermaid

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Why a mermaid today? I just felt like drawing something swirly. Enjoy!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.

     OMG, this just cracked me up!! Look what CherylAnn Boothe made for a friend's daughter (turning 1 year old). Recognize the mermaid? Seems a shame to let a 1 year old dive into such a piece of art, but well, I'd be right there with 'em - it looks yummy! Fantastic CherylAnn - thanks for sharing!


     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.

Wow, wow. Look at what Lorraine made for her granddaughter! And thanks to her friend Keziah for sending it in!


There's more! Kristi sent in a photo of her family working on a poster-sized version of my mermaid for her daughter's birthday party. Makes me smile!



4 comments:

Deebi27 said...

This quilt is sooo sweet! Perfect for a little girl. I am going to use it for a Thank you note for some great service at my local AT&T agent store. So many thanks Elizabeth for the wonderful coloring pages you so very kindly offer.
I forward your email last week with the puzzle/game. The response I received was that the recipient was addicted to the game already...in other words, he loved the game/puzzle! Thanks again!

Kristi said...

Such a cute and fun mermaid drawing! Thank you! We used it as the theme for my daughter's birthday party. It was on the invitations, blown up poster-sized for a decoration, and sent home as a coloring page for the guests.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Kristi - please share photos if you have them - I'd love to add them to my blog! :) e

Sonia said...

Hi Elizabeth:
Thanks for add my card (using the Mermaid image) to the newsletter... I love your images.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2012/05/magical-birthday.html